Inhalt des Dokuments
Alexander Müller is now with the Design Research Lab.
- Embodied Musical Interfaces
- Physical and Social Interaction Design
- Gesture Based HCI
Alexander Müller, born in 1982, studied Industrial and Interaction Design at the University of Applied Sciences in Magdeburg and the University of Bergen (Norway). In January 2009 he joined the Quality and Usability Lab of the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, where he works as a PhD researcher. His work addresses gesture based interaction techniques in the field of mobile and musical interfaces.
Quality and Usability Lab
Deutsche Telekom Laboratories
D-10587 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 171 7675 702
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409
- Müller, A. and Essl, G.:Utilizing Tactile Feedback to Guide Movements Between Sounds, Proceedings of the International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression, Pittsburgh, 2009.
Concerts & Public Performances
- “MoPho”, @ Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften, Wissenschaftsforum, AudiMax, TU-Berlin, June 13,2009. Pieces performed by commodity mobile phones. Orchestra members are research scientists and students of T-Labs, TU-Berlin, FH-Potsdam.
- “MoPho on Top” @ Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften, SkyBar, T-Labs, June 13, 2009. Closing events for T-Labs.