Inhalt des Dokuments
- Motivation, Workload, and Performance in Crowdsourcing
- Speech Quality Assessment in Crowdsourcing
- Software Development (back-end,front-end, Android App)
Babak Naderi obtained Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering and Master's degree in Geodesy and Geoinformation Science at the Technical University Berlin. In 2012 he completed his Master's Thesis "Monte Carlo Localization for Pedestrian Indoor Navigation Using a Map Aided Movement Model".
Since August 2012, Babak Naderi is working as a research scientist at the Quality and Usability Lab of Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, TU-Berlin.
2012-2015 Babak was awarded with an BMBF funded Education program for future IT and Development Leadership involving Bosch, Datev, Deutsche Telekom AG, Holtzbrinck, SAP, Scheer Group, Siemens, and Software AG amongst highly ranked academic institution (Softwarecampus). He is taking part by leading CrowdMAQA project.
Beside others research activities, Babak is actively working on the standardization of methods for speech quality assessment in crowdsourcing environment in the P.CROWD work program of Study Group 12 in ITU-T Standardization Sector.
Reviewed for WWW, CSCW, PQS, HCOMP, ICWE, QoMEX, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Computer Networks.
- "Motivation of Crowd Workers, does it matter?",Schloss Dagstuhl, Evaluation in the Crowd: Crowdsourcing and Human-Centred Experiments, November 2015.
- "Motivation and Quality Assessment in Online Paid Crowdsourcing Micro-task Platforms",Schloss Dagstuhl, Crowdsourcing: From Theory to Practice and Long-Term Perspectives, September 2013.
Office Hours: On Appointment
Quality and Usability Lab
Technische Universität Berlin
Tel.:+49 (30) 8353-54221
Fax: +49 (30) 8353-58409