Inhalt des Dokuments
Likability of voices
- The aim of this project is to find common perceptual dimensions of people’s voices and speaking style. How are these impressions from unknown speakers evaluated; what makes us like or dislike certain voices? Finally, the impact of voices’ likability on communication behaviour is studied for spoken dialogue systems.
- A set of perceptual dimension for voice and speaking style
- Acoustic parameters related to these dimensions
- A model to predict perceptual dimensions from acoustic information
- A model to predict likability of unknown voices
- Results on the impact of voices’ likability on communication behaviour
||07/2012 - 06/2015 |
|T-labs Team Members:|| B.
by:||Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)  WE
project publications |