Inhalt des Dokuments
Usability Workbench for Rapid Product Development (MeMo)
- © Copyright??
MeMo predicts future usability with minimal human involvementMotivation & Project Description
- Today: One-shot usability testing with users or own employees for a few selected products
- With MeMo: Automatic testing in the workbench; final user testing with already optimized system. -> Significant reduction of test cycle duration and of time-to-market
- Without MeMo: Decrease of DTAG’s service acceptance by end users -> increased support cost and churn rate
- MeMo will enable usability testing of products as well as testing of ideas and concepts; MeMo workbench can help to decide on market launch of a product now or to iterate development.
- Workbench for accelerating usability evaluation cycle, including a database of models for different user groups
- Algorithm for predicting usability on the basis of (semi-) automatic model annotations
- Decision support for market launch and system optimization
- Reduction of time to market in e-Business from 9 to 6 month.
||07/2006 - 06/2008|
|T-labs Team Members:|| K.-P. Engelbrecht
, S. Möller, A. Naumann , R. Schleicher
|Partners:||DAI-Labor / TU
Berlin / DFKI / Fraunhofer FIT|
of publications of: Engelbrecht / Möller / Naumann /