Inhalt des Dokuments
Smart Senior (BMBF)
- © Copyright??
- Smart Senior  – Intelligent Services for Elderly People – is the largest of 19 projects funded by the BMBF initiative "Altersgerechte Assistenzsysteme für ein gesundes und unabhängiges Leben – AAL ".
- The goal is to develop and evaluate new technologies for integrated and intelligent environments to preserve health, independence, and autonomy in the aging society.
- The Quality & Usability lab works on three topics within Smart Senior:
- Development of semi-automatic methods for usability evaluation of ambient assisted living.
- Definition of criteria for, and support of usability evaluation of prototypes and demonstrators within the Smart Senior project.
- Definition of relevant user features, user groups, and user requirements, to establish a uniform interaction concept, which fulfils the requirements concerning intuitivity and consistency.
- We work most closely together with the DAI-Labor , Design Research Lab , DFKI , and our colleagues of Dt. Telekom Laboratories . Among our other partners are the MPIB , FIRST , and TMCC .
- An evaluated workbench for semi-automatic usability testing for applications and services suited for elderly people.
- Support and guidelines for our project partner during the development phase in view of applications and services.
||07/2009 - 09/2012 |
|T-labs Team Members:||S. Möller , M.
Schulz, B. Weiss
Marquardt, S. Kasnitz|
see Smart Senior partners
of project publications |