Customer Concern Insight Problem: TMD receives ca. 5m calls per month, >1m of which are lost.
Result: frustrated customers and lost opportunities to gain customer insight!
Solution: improve “customer concern completion” by
- Gaining insight into reasons for lost calls.
- Improving call routing/ enabling call-back.
- Enabling cross-checks with business.“Innovation” work package contribution to DTKS consolidation of voice portals.
- Modules for rapid and semi-automatic generation of statistical language models in given domains.
- Evaluation and implementation of transcription of unconstrained speech using statistical language models (SLMs).
- Voice analytics modules: improved logging for speech mining and quality auditing for contact centers, feedback loop to IVR system.
- Computation of economic effect and customer satisfaction. Guidelines for consistent DTKS “voice user interface”.
|Time Frame: ||02/2008 -
|T-labs Team Members:||Florian
Metze , Caroline Clemens|
Krüger, Sven Werner|
UKA/ CMU, IBM, EML, Nuance.|
|Publications:||See list of publications by Metze  and