Subject-based Usability Evaluation Methods
- © Copyright??
Develop appropriate methods for testing
Motivation & Project Description
- research activities that focus on subject-based (non-automatic) usability testing
- overall intent: improve subject-based measurements
- adapt and modify existing approaches from basic research
- develop new methods for multimodal devices/services
- establish a set of evaluation tools/parameters to be used at T-Labs
- set standards within the telecommunication community (ITU etc.)
- Validation of physiological methods: Brain-based assessment, Pupil dilation, Eye movements, Heart rate, …
- Supply of input parameters/measurements for usability prediction models
- Assessment of multimodal interaction: What are key elements of multimodal interaction? How can they be evaluated?
- Development of measuring instruments for intuitive interaction
|Time Frame: ||05/2007 - 12/2010
|T-labs Team Members:||K.-P. Engelbrecht , C.
Kühnel , S. Möller, A. Naumann , R. Schleicher , I.
by:||Deutsche Telekom Laboratories|
|Publications:||see project publications |