There is no English translation for this web page.
- © Copyright??
- User Generated Content
- User Experience
- Social Feedback in Learner Generated Content
- Learning Dashboards
Gabriel received his diploma in Computer Science from University of Würzburg in 2012. He has been working as an iOS and Mac Developer since 2009. In 2014 Gabriel joined the Quality and Usability Lab to deepen his knowledge about usabilty engineering.
Currently he is working on his Ph.D. on Fostering and Valuing Learner Generated Content using Social Feedback.
Twitter: @g_reimers 
e-Mail: email@example.com 
Research Blog: eLearning and Learner Generated Content 
Publications on: Academia  and Google Scholar 
- MOOC@TU9  (Online course series on German Engineering)
- Digitalkunde Co-Teaching  with the Carl-Friedrich-von-Siemens-Gymnasium Berlin 
- Projekt Medienerstellung  (student project SS15; with: Sebastian Möller, Falk Schiffner)
- Einführung in die Medieninformatik  (practical course WS14/15; with: Sebastian Möller, Falk Schiffner)
- Usability Engineering : (practical course SS15; with: Sebastian Möller, Jan-Niklas Antons)
- Studienprojekt Quality & Usability (eLearning)  (study project WS14/15 and SS15)
Quality and Usability Lab
D-10587 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 8353 54293