There is no English translation for this web page.
- © Copyright??
Quality of Experience (QoE) of telecommunication services
- Multi-episodic perceived quality: formation process of several distinguished interactions with a telecommunication service
- Spatial audio telephone conferencing
- (Running) Spatial Telephone Conferencing for Asterisk  (STEAK) [BMBF]: www.steakconferencing.de 
- (Finished) Next Generation QoE; (follow up of CSCU-QoE ) [Telekom Innovation Laboratories]
- (Finished) CSCU-QoE  [Telekom Innovation Laboratories]
Dennis finished his bachelor in business computing at the University of Applied Sciences (FHTW) in 2008. Afterwards he pursued a master’s degree in computer science at the Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), which he finished in September 2011. His master thesis is titled Gesture-based User Authentication Mechanism for Mobile Devices using Accelerometer and Gyroscope. Foloowing, he joined Quality and Usability in 2011 as a PhD student and finished his thesis in September 2016. His PhD thesis has the title: Multi-episodic Perceived Quality of Telecommunication Services