There is no English translation for this web page.
Demostenes Zegarra Rodriguez
- © Copyright??
Audio and video quality assessment in communication systems
- Speech quality assessment methods
- Video streaming quality assessment
Demóstenes Zegarra Rodríguez received his B.S. degree in Electronic Engineering from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, the M.S. degree (2009) and PhD degree (2013) from the University of São Paulo - USP. He is currently Professor at Department of Computer Science, Federal University of Lavras, Brazil. His research interest includes speech quality assessment in communication systems considering wireless and wired networks, video streaming quality assessment, and architect solutions in telecommunication systems.
- Study of the impact of wireless degradations on speech quality 
Improving the performance of parametric speech quality metrics in telephone services
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=uoMAgNcAAAAJ&hl=pt-BR 
- Orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5401-7551 
Quality and Usability Lab
Deutsche Telekom Laboratories
Technische Universität Berlin
D-10587 Berlin, Germany