Inhalt des Dokuments
- © Robert Greinacher
Gabriel Mittag received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in electrical and electronic engineering at the Technische Universität Berlin. During his master's degree he spent two semesters at the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia and focused primarily on biomedical and speech signal processing. Since 2016 he is employed as research assistant at the Quality and Usability Lab at the TU Berlin, where he works towards a PhD in the field of Quality of Experience (QoE) of speech communication services. His main interests are in psychoacoustics, quality evaluation, signal processing, and machine learning.
- Perceived Quality of Speech
- Speech and Signal Processing
- Diagnostic Quality of Transmitted Speech
- Qualitätsattribute und Gesamtqualität übertragener Sprache: Erkenntnistransfer-Projekt (DFG) 
- User-Friendly Estimation of Speech Quality for Telecommunications and Network Carriers (BMBF) 
- PIUS: Problemidentifkation übertragener Sprache (BMBF) 
- DAGA-Posterpreis: G. Mittag, F. Köster, S. Möller, "Non-intrusive Estimation of the Perceptual Dimension Coloration", DAGA 2016.
- Best Paper Award: F. Köster, G. Mittag, T. Polzehl, S. Möller, "Non-intrusive Estimation of Noisiness as a Perceptual Quality Dimension of Transmitted Speech", PQS 2016.
- Speech Communication  (Exercise)
Open Bachelor/Master theses:
- Quality Prediction of Transmitted Speech Signals 
- Android Quality Monitor for Mobile Voice Networks 
Email: email@example.com 
|Autor||Köster, Friedemann and Mittag, Gabriel and Möller, Sebastian|
|Typ der Publikation||ITU-T Contribution|