Inhalt des Dokuments
Sai Sirisha Rallabandi
Usability (evaluation) of synthetic voices.
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Voice Conversion
- Cross-lingual tasks
She is a third-year Ph.D. student working with Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Möller  at Technical University Berlin  . Prior to this, she did her Masters at International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIITH)  , India. During her Ph.D., she will be working on understanding the social perceptions of synthetic voices. Through her work, she will mainly focus on understanding the speech features contributing to various social speaker characteristics of a person, furthermore, modeling the derived speech features for rendering more appealing synthetic voices.
1) Research Intern at National University of Singapore 
2) Visiting Research Scholar at Carnegie Mellon University 
3) Research Assistant at Speech Processing Laboratory, IIIT Hyderabad  .
Masters thesis 
Her Cover Letter  for P.hD. application
- SS 2020, Usability Engineering Exercise: Person Attribution from Synthetic Speech
- WS 2021/2022, Speech Communication, MATLAB tutorials
- WS 2020/2021, Biometric Identification and Verification Seminar
Email: email@example.com 
Phone number: +4915163100774